1. We are not discussing how many times it took me to knit and then re-knit the toe of this sock.
2. We are not discussing the numerous modifications I made and how I didn’t write any of them down so I can absolutely repeat them on the second sock. (Please note, the modifications are not due to any problems with the pattern, but problems with me using the wrong weight of yarn and then trying to fix the resulting “errors” on the fly.)
3. We are not discussing the second sock, primarily because I have no idea when I’ll have a chance to start on it.
4. We are not discussing that it doesn’t really matter when I finish the second sock, because temperatures are starting to rise and there will be no need for thick, colorwork socks for the next seven months or so.
5. We’re not discussing how it would probably be a Good Idea for me to re-knit the heel of this sock to make it a little deeper.
6. We are most certainly not discussing this.
Feel free to discuss just about anything else in the comments. If you need some guidance, how about discussing Elinor Brown’s sock design contest? That’s pretty spiffy.