Just a quick little post to share with you all some excellent bits I’ve stumbled across this week on the tubes that make up the internet.
• I know, I know, it’s ridiculously early, but HOW CUTE is this Owen the Monster Christmas Ornament Kit? He even has a pal, named Olivia. SO CUTE.
• More from the land of TehQte, this crocheted Robot jacket is just darling! And I’m kind of crap at crochet, but it looks fairly easy to make, too.
• Allyson over at The Sweatshop of Love has a sweet Halloween costume going on, though I might prefer last year’s cupcake confection, myself.
• The big events in the fiber world this week were Stitches East and SOAR. If you attended SOAR or are hanging out at Stitches this weekend, let me know how they are! I’m plotting to attend my first BIG sheepy event next year.
• Mandy over at Zig Zag Stitch is giving away a copy of Debbie Stoller’s new Stitch N’ Bitch Superstar.
• I already mentioned this, but Sock Wizard Extraordinaire Cookie A (I gave her that title just now, it’s not official or anything) has joined twitter (@CookieAKnitwear), and Anne Hanson gives you her thoughts on Cookie’s new book
New to this blog is the option to easily share every post via email, Facebook, or Twitter. In case I ever say anything worth sharing.
And because what is a blog post without a picture, here’s one of my favorite recent designs.
It’s Amy Christoffer’s new White Pine cardigan, available on Ravelry.
Stay safe this weekend, and don’t eat too much candy—jittery hands make your stitches uneven.