Another week, another Friday! I had to limit myself to not making this list incredibly long. As previously mentioned, if there’s anything you’d like me to post here, send me an email!
- Knitters on the Emerald Isle across the “pond” can add Irish Knitting & Crochet to their blogrolls. I like that there’s an effort to make a list of blogs as well as crafting groups! Yay community!
- That genius Spilly Jane has another new mitten pattern, Isadora. I love the traditional motif with modern colors.
- I’ve long been a fan of Emily over at Inside a Black Apple—her illustration style is just so sweet, and very retro. She’s just published a paper-craft book, The Black Apple’s Paper Doll Primer, and it looks unbelievably cute!
- Ashpags brought this adorable Tiny Things Collection to my attention. Check out the tiny panda! I’ve also been a fan of Anna’s for a while, but I hadn’t yet seen the mini panda.
- Ulla is a Finnish Knitty-like website, full of fun-looking knitting patterns. This sassy scooter cozy is what initially caught my eye; well, the cozy and the scooter both. But there are also some amazing patterns in the archives, and now I kind of want to learn Finnish. There are a lot of vowels!
- Your moment of zen: Hooray Cardigan by Veera Välimäki.