- Got land? Want some sheep or some goats to live on that land? Create a quick little video to submit to Fiber Farm’s Flock Giveaway and you could win a flock of Cormo sheep and Angora goats!
Yes, really. Videos must be received by midnight, January 16.
- Yarn bombing hits Japan! I’m a fan of the knitted octopods.
- It came from outer space! Whip up this super cute UFO for a cute decoration or “proof” of an exotic vacation. I’m just saying.
- The knitters of Cardigan, a town in Wales, celebrated the 900th anniversary of the town’s founding by coming together to knit a giant cardigan. Knitters worked since last March to knit scenes that depicted the town’s history and then seam together a cardigan that’s about 17′ wide and 8′ tall. The BBC has a video of the cardigan, and the attention to detail is astounding.
- The Harvest Dew sock pattern by Rose Hiver is a PERFECT pattern for those brightly colored sock yarns you can’t resist. The looped stitches will break up any pooling (if you’re not a fan of pooling) while adding visual interest.
- Your moment of zen: Sitting Kitty by Bethany Scofield