Another Friday! Hope you had a wonderful week, and have a great weekend.
- Big and little hearts make up the repeating pattern on this adorable hat from Lindsay Ingram. Knit your own I Carry Your Heart for that particular upcoming holiday, or just because.
- Kamilla Svanlund’s Olivia mittens are gorgeous! I love the sort of abstract, nature-y design on the back of the hands.
- Like Knitty’s Froot Loop socks? Now you can have gloves to match, courtesy of Natasha Sills.
- Another excellent tutorial from Allyson at the Sweatshop of Love, this time on knitting two sleeves at once.
- Got sock yarn scraps? The inimitable Elinor at Exercise Before Knitting gives a quick run-down—including some math, but don’t panic, you can do it—on how to use up the last of your scraps.
- The lovely Nótt pullover by Dora Stephensen is lovely in its simplicty—your basic raglan with varying stripes and a cowlneck makes for a perfect “wear everywhere” sweater.
- A new sock pattern by Jeannie Cartmel: Complicated.
- Speaking of socks (this has been a sock-heavy Friday Finds, hasn’t it?), Alice at Socktopus has written a treatise (okay, more of a manifesto… or just a list, whatever) about why she loves handknit socks. And I agree whole-heartedly with every point she made. And wish I had more hours in the days to knit more socks. It’s a sickness.