I don’t know about you, but I am really glad today is Friday. This week hasn’t been bad, but it’s just been incredibly long. So here are some snazzy finds for this Friday morning. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
- Derya at Laylock has posted a new tutorial video, this time for a super-simple way to create a central decrease.
- Derya’s also worked up a set of knit-themed Valentine’s cards that you can print out and send to your knitterly friends. So cute!
- Thea Colman has published another winning pattern, this time a fantastic tunic with a simple cabled panel.
- This wonderfully inventive way to make yourself stitch markers and recycle single earrings is brilliant! (Thanks Ashley for bringing it to my attention!)
- Fellow fans of Suzanne Collins’s Hunger Games trilogy can now knit the Mockingjay symbol into everything. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been plotting my own uses. 😀
- Chicago knitters, or would-be knitters, Allyson’s posted her Spring class schedule, book club, group knitting dates… The woman is building an army of knitting minions, you should join! 😀
- Fiber enthusiasts looking for drum carders, give a moment of reflection to Preita’s chat about drum carders.