February and I are on the outs, so I’m super glad that this is the last Friday in this annoying month. It’s so short! Why does it have to be such a pain, overall?! There were good moments, to be sure—here’s looking at you, biscuits and zoo day—but I am looking forward to March.
- Oranje, a new free pattern from Ann Weaver and Knitty, is a beautiful blend of BRIGHT EYE-CATCHING ORANGE and a modern, streamlined colorwork yoke. Brilliant.
- Another great colorwork yoke pattern comes from Kathryn Ashley-Wright and her Linnea Pullover, with a Bohus-inspired repeat around the neckline.
- I know knitting dominates this blog, but I do like to crochet now and then. If you’ve been interested in learning to crochet, FigKnits has started a crochet primer series that is totally worth checking out.
- Oooh this beautiful Belfast Hoodie comes from the brain trust at Quince and Co and Carrie Bostick Hoge. Comfy and cozy with cute welting details on the yoke, hood, and pockets? Yes, please.
- Your moment of zen: Jaali by Kitman Figueroa. One of my favorite stitch patterns in shawl form. Yum.