If you have any news about patterns for sale in which some portion of the proceeds benefit relief efforts for Japan, please let me know!
- Karen Clark has a fantastic sweater, Ramona, with sweet cables and lace detail. I like the slightly longer length that’s modeled here.
- There’s a new issue of Tangled available! Gotta love online magazines that combine knitting AND crochet.
- Janel Laidman has recently published a new shawl pattern, eiki. All the proceeds from this pattern are being donated to relief efforts for Japan.
- Carina Spencer’s Scalene is a fun and funky triangular shawl with a notch for easy looping. Knit solid or with fun stripes, this is a winner!
- Spring has sprung in most parts of the Northern Hemisphere, but if you’re south of the equator, or just getting a jump on knitting for winter, may I suggest Christina Harris’s Hibernate? It looks so deliciously comfy and warm.
- This newsbit comes via Allyson: Design*Sponge shares their idea of a knitting party. This is awesome, and I especially love the idea of people gathering together to talk about knitting (obviously), but be forewarned—should I ever invite you over for a knitting party, it will likely not be that color-coordinated. 😀