Finally, an end in sight to most of the insanity of my real life. I say most, because you know that if I say all, something is going to come back and slap me in the face. And I don’t want to be slapped. It’s not fun.
- I Heart Lace and you can too with this free shawl pattern with a simple lace border.
- Elizabeth Smith excels at designing classic, chic projects, and her Abbi Shawl Collar Cardigan is no exception. This short-sleeved cardi would make a perfect layering piece for transitioning between seasons.
- Another lovely pattern from the ladies at Quince and Co.—this time a beautiful shrug by Carries Bostick Hoge, called Emma. Worked in their (new?) fingering weight yarn, called Sparrow, this looks like a quick and easy pattern, perfect for spring.
- That lovely Derya over at Laylock.org is at it again, this time with a sweet (and free!) little bow-shaped wristlet for you to knit.
- From the world of OMG TOO CUTE comes the Baby Elephant Walk mitts by Karin Crelling. (Yes, along with pandas and octopods, I have a thing for elephants.)
- So I haven’t worked on April’s socks at all since Sunday night. Know why? On Sunday night, I bound off and wove in all the ends on the first sock. Compared to the previous three months’ socks, these are going swimmingly. Which is maybe why my head was turned by another pair of socks this week: Julia by Tiina Kaarela. Or maybe it’s just my natural affinity for lacy knee highs. Don’t question it, people.