Another Friday, another Friday Finds! Spring is definitely springing around here, with insane weather and the awful allergies that come with it. But there’s lots of things to do for crafters coming out of hibernation from the winter—tonight I’m meeting some friends for a crafting fair! And for those of you Doctor Who fans, tomorrow’s the premiere of season 6, and I, being a recent convert to the School of Who, am very excited. Happy Easter if you’re celebrating, don’t eat all the chocolate bunnies, and have a fun and productive weekend!
- Be sure to stop by The Sweatshop of Love and wish her a happy blogaversary! FIVE WHOLE YEARS!. I think it’s time for that pony. While you’re there, look for details on blogaversary contest giveaways.
- Whip up a quick and bitty bunny for Easter! Free pattern available at Mochi Mochi Land.
- Maria and Kristin are co-hosting a knit-a-long! They’re whipping up the Rose Lace Stole from Interweave Knits Spring 2011, and participants who finish by June 30 (cast-on date of May 1) are entered to win prizes.
- I kind of want this for my bedroom. Is that creepy? That’s a little creepy. Sleepy Owl Mobile by Oleysa Pronyaeva.
- Camilla for Kids by Carrie Bostick Hoge is just as beautiful as the original Camilla but sized for wee ones!
- I just love the simple yoke adornment of the Sweet Bunting cardigan by Laura Chau.
- Free for a limited time: Dark Forest by Ágnes Kutas. A yarn with long-color repeats works up into a lovely light vest with no seaming. Also have a looksee at Ágnes’s Spring Leaves pattern: I’m in awe of a pullover that can work sleeve joins into the lace pattern as seamlessly as this.
- Celine is another new pattern from the Quince and Co. line, in their new Sparrow yarn. I just realized the other day, but Sparrow is a 100% undyed linen. It’s listed as a fingering weight in Ravelry, but 6 sts to the inch on size 3s (per the website) reads to me more like a sport weight. Whatever, it sounds awesome and now I want some.
- I’m not going to lie. I’m including this earflap hat by Alessandra Hayden because this picture is just SO. DARLING.