Oh, my dear friends, I am sooooo tired. This has been an incredibly long week between moving and cleaning and working. I hate cleaning. Hate it. I like a clean house, sure, but I hate having to be the one to do it. Thankfully I had a lovely friend who volunteered to help me clean up the old apartment; that sucker is shining. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, I’m too tired to think of things to say about these lovely knitting patterns (and video!) this week.
- Afternoon Light by Laura Zukaite, available as part of Classic Elite 9155.
- Finale by Amy Duncan, $5 US.
- Paulie by Isabell Kraemer, free.
- Alpen Edelweiss by Svetlana Volkova, €4.50.
- Ardara by Carol Feller, available as part of Contemporary Irish Knits.
- A group of knitters in Lincolnshire, England, have knitted a 200m “race track” in honor of the 2012 London Olympics. The finished project is being contemplated for display around the Olympic Village. Watch the video from BBC.