First Friday of October, and I’m so excited! The weather is gorgeous and it’s about to get super chilly for the weekend, so I’m looking forward to lounging around in sweaters, drinking tea, knitting, and ignoring housework.
Which, aside from the sweaters, is pretty standard for me. Oops.
- You may have picked up on a love of the recent version of Doctor Who around these parts. This Knitted Bow Tie ($4) by Christopher Lizama just had to be included. It’s totally customizable, and really quite cute.
- I do love a clever design, and the large cable and pockets of Intrepid ($6) by yellowcosmo is clever and cute. I like the shorter version better, but it’s top down and adjustable to be a dress, if that’s your thing.
- Flores de Invierno ($6) is a crocheted shawl pattern that’s just gorgeous. The little flowers in the body remind me of orchids, my favorites.
- A wide square yoke with a shawl color make for interesting knitting in the Dolores Park Vest ($5.50). A perfect layering piece for this transition between seasons.
- Hélène Magnússon has published another Icelandic Knitter, and I’m in love with these Ravens in Snow mittens. Buy the pattern itself (4.50€) or buy a kit with Icelandic yarn (15€).