Holiday edition of Friday Finds! I’ve got some shopping to do today—hitting up local stores to find small gifts for family members, since they all live in Florida and have no real use for knitted anything. What are you up to on this lovely Plaid Friday? I’ve already bought some yarn via Eat. Sleep. Knit.‘s surprise sale—but I bought yarn with projects in mind, including a baby gift, so that totally counts. Don’t anyone point out that I likely won’t have time to knit those things for a while.
This is going to be of the fast and furious variety as I’m about to dash out!
- Heart Vine ($3) by Mia Rinde
- Funchal Moebius (£2.50) by Kate Davies.
- Glacial (£6) by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud
- Water and Stone (€4.90) by Veera Välimäki
- Heartache ($3.50) by Lisa Mutch
- Carol Feller’s ebook Scrumptious Knits is available for digital download pre-order for $18. There’s a bunch of patterns that I oohed and aahed over when I saw them, including Ignus Junior, which is currently only included in the book as an exclusive bonus for pre-ordering. And there’s a bunch of wee bebes in my future who need a cute cabled sweater.