Happy Friday! I think I’ll be glad to see the back end of this month. In like a lion, out like a rabid squirrel in a meth den. Not that it’s been a bad month, per se, it’s been incredibly up and down and kind of stressful and here’s hoping that’s the end of the trend and not the beginning. We shall see. I did finish a lot of knitting this month! More on that tomorrow. For now, enjoy these finds!
- All About Love (free) by Sylvia Bo Bilvia is a simple crescent shawl worked in a worsted weight yarn from the bottom up.
- Dolin Bliss O’Shea’s Pixie Sticks Scarf (free) is a cute and simple way to use up leftover lace yarns for a sassy, pan-seasonal accessory.
- Traveling cables elevate a simple two-by-two rib sock in Liab (free) by General Hogbuffer. Socks that are eye-catching but easy? Yes, please.
- Caryl Pierre’s Nolita Cap ($4.50) is a cute cabled hat with cables of different sizes. Work it at a looser gauge for a slouchier hat.
- Foehn (€4) by Lusianne R. is a stripey garter stitch cowl. Worked in an arrowhead pattern for the main portion of the cowl and then edged in garter stitch, this would make a great stash-busting project!