Last Friday in June! I’m excited for the weekend because a friend is coming into town on Sunday and while I need to clean and tidy up my house a bit more, I’m looking forward to spending time with her AND to getting a lot more progress in on my Loki scarf—I’ll have an update on that in tomorrow’s month in review post.
- I’m loving two patterns based around George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire characters this week. The first is Arya’s Needlework (€5) by Avril Lang. I love the simple, narrow lace repeat and raglan sleeves of this pullover. There’s also Brienne (free) by Purrlescent, a twisted stitch sock pattern inspired by Briennet of Tarth.
- Kite at the Charles ($5) by Inge Sandholt is a bright and colorful shawlette worked in a combination of stockinette and garter stitch.
- Marilyn Giselle Maupin’s Goldenrod Shawlette ($1) is a pretty and bright semi-circular shawlette.
- Linda Skuja’s Galactic Orbits top ($7) is super sweet crocheted tank with spirals and eyelets and swirls, oh my!
- Finally, there’s a new up! Full of fantastic patterns, such as Hannah Fettig’s , Amy Christoffer’s Breckon, Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark’s Biston, Alexis Winslow’s Reine (pictured), and Bristol Ivy’s Auden.
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.