It’s Friday the 13th, and I’m feeling lucky, so let’s have a SUPER Friday Finds!
- Levallois (free) by Asenath Waites is an open and airy knee-high sock pattern. I especially love the “seam” up the back (seen on the Ravelry pattern page).
- Mindy Wilkes’s Thunder Moon ($5.50) is a lovely crescent shawl worked from the bottom up with a lace zig-zag pattern.
- Sarah is knitting this top and somehow it had escaped my attention earlier this year, but I’m in love with the Cap Sleeve Lattice Top (free) from Purl Bee. Cute, fun, feminine, and simple—just what I like. Be sure to visit www.knityorkcity.com to see Sarah’s progress! Also check out the finished projects on the Ravelry pattern page for some amazing modifications!
- Helen Rose’s Marissa Shawl ($6) combines beautiful lace patterns and delicate-looking yarn into a beautiful semi-circular shawl.
- I just love the undulating motifs of Valerie Martin’s Crochet Fan Shawl (free).
- Speaking of undulating, these Rolling Wave Socks (£2.99) by Violet Green are certainly eye-catching and fun! I am especially fond of the contrast color heel and toe.
- And finally, the Glenallen Shawl ($5) by Dee O’Keefe is a stunning example of when lace knitting and variegated yarns fit together (that doesn’t always happen!).
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.