There have been so many amazing shawl patterns coming to my attention lately. Maybe it’s the shift in the weather and the fact that shawls are perfect for this trans-seasonal time of year, but it means that this week’s Friday Finds is supersized with a bunch of shawl patterns to knit!
- Gable (free) by Caroline Fryar.
- Whitman ($6) by Corrina Ferguson
- Wrapped Around ($5.50) by Angela Juergens
- Golden Orchids ($6) by Aino Haikala
- Biltmore ($3.99) by Emily Ross
- Holes to Make Lace (free) by Caitlin Ffrench
- Large Lace (free) by Caitlin Ffrench
- Holbrook Shawl ($6) by Dee O’Keefe
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.