My, but there has been an explosion of amazing patterns on Ravelry of late. It’s hard to keep up with all of the new patterns, and even harder to come up with a short list for each week! But I must persevere!
Don’t forget! The contest to win a copy of Ghosts closes tonight! Be sure to comment to enter to win a copy of the eBook and a skein of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage!
- Bloomsbury ($6.50) by Svetlana Volkova is a lovely raglan pullover with lace sleeves and a lace back panel.
- Marisa Hernandez’s Artemist ($5) is a semi-circular shawl with a delicate lace edging.
- Another lacy project, this time using one of my favorite stitch patterns, Pachelbel ($6.50) by Carol Sunday comes in four different sizes and would be lovely in all of them.
- Holly Priestly’s Dropped Stitch Pullover ($6.50) plays with the simple act of dropping a stitch or two to create dramatic shapes in a simple layering pullover.
- Laura Chau has a new collection out, called Afternoon Tea Volume II (CAD$20). Comprised of five cardigan and sweater patterns with a classic silhouette, my absolutely favorite is Dimbala (CAD$7).
All photographs are taking from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.