Another Friday, another opportunity to win a pattern of your choosing! Happy Hobbit month.
- Leave a comment on each week’s Friday Finds letting me know which pattern(s) you especially like that week.
- Make sure to include some way to contact you in that comment—email address, Ravelry username, Twitter handle, whatever, I just need to be able to let you know you’ve won.
- Each comment must be received by 9:00 AM MST the following Monday. So for this week’s post, you must comment before 9:00 AM MST on Monday, December 24.
- Winners will be chosen by random number generator the following Monday. I’ll contact that week’s winner and we’ll work out the details.
- The prize pattern is not limited to the patterns included in the Friday Finds. Patterns are limited to digital versions, though not only Ravelry-accessible patterns. Any pattern from your personal wishlist (under $7) could be yours.
Fast and furious this week, as I’m busy trying to get my act together before I get on a plane.
- Melissa LaBarre’s Everett Cowl ($5)
- Amy Christoffer’s Lazy Jack’s Hat ($5)
- Andi Satterlund’s Salt (free until Jan 1)
- Julie Hoover’s Doux ($4)
- Fibre Company’s Gretel (shown) and Sugar Mountain duo ($8.50)
- Maureen Foulds Swirl Socks ($2.50)
- Purl Bee’s Chevron Baby Blanket (free)
- Anne Podlesak’s Cider Mill Pullover ($7.50)
All photographs are taking from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.Advertisements